About This Webinar
The biggest concern for CIO’s surrounding the cloud is the security of data workloads. One of the biggest myths they believe is that their data centers and on-premise solutions are more secure than cloud provider environments.
Join us in discussing this topic as we explore the actual opportunities available in the Cloud. Discover why Amazon Web Services could be the right step for your business and why a partnership with Particular Presence could take you there.
- Benefits of Cloud
How does AWS Secure your Resources?
- How AWS manages security
- Shared Security model
- Availability Zones & Regions
- Compliance & Certifications
- Where does the data live
How does the Customer secure their resources?
- Virtual Private Cloud (NACLs, Security Group)
- Connectivity to OnPremise – VPN/IPSec
- Encryption of Data Volumes
- Data Audits: where do encryption keys reside? Key Management Services